Wednesday, September 30, 2009

O-M-G

here i am sitting here in my room
still trying to digest what just happened
well.. not like the world ended
but i'm just so baffled at how many times God has proven Himself true to me
all the lil n random n often funny and unexpected ways
i just dunno what to say

when i needed an ironing board
He gave me one for plus size apparels and the board turned out SO huge..lol

when i needed a reason to smile
He gave me daffodils on the sidewalks and pretty cherry blossums to look at

when i needed proper food
He overloaded me with sushi and sushi and more sushi

when i needed a friend
He gave me the best bff ever =)

when i needed a family
He gave me everyone in RCC

and when i thought i have messed it all up because of my own procrastination and lack of wisdom in time management
He gave me a job interview

like can you believe it ??

just out of the blue..!!!!
i am just so lost for words...
this is really happening..



O-M-G....
O-M-G....
O-M-G....
O-M-G....
O-M-G....


haha.. ok i need to pee now.. bye

No comments: