Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Head Eggs, Sore Toads and Half Baked Potatoes

u know... funny how before i blog i would have a thousand and million words running thru my head and how its gonna be so animated with this expression and that gesture and bla bla bla... and when i actually do sit down to write something...the words BORINGGGGGG... just writes all over my face and i stop.. soon after that my finger would be on the backspace tab and i would start all over again...

i hate blogging...

XD

Head Eggs and Sore Toads seem like close friends to me nowadays... the silly toad just wouldn't leave!!! it al started with my insatiable fascination with touberone. (is that how u spell it? ah who care..) i sorta like munched down two bars in one shot...that night my throat was burning already...stupid chocalate.. tempt me no more...lol

Half Baked Potatoes... haha... get Richard to try to make potato salad and u get half baked potatoes,....




Gosh this must be like the most boring entry of the century....

i hate blogging...word

2 comments:

Anita said...

lol that's really funny. what are head eggs and sore toads anyways?
is that a brand of chocolate...never heard of them.

i thought you were good at cooking. you yourself told me you could make nice spaghetti...now i don't know if i should try it...XP

Andrea Kong said...
This comment has been removed by the author.