Wednesday, March 25, 2009

i realize that when u start a day well, your day will usually turn out well

why??

cos somehow for some strange reason i really liked the lunch i prepared for myself today..XD and i left home happy... looking forward to a new and glorious day.

yes i know this is weird... but who cares...

its like suddenly blogging isnt so bad anymore...

but u and i know i still hate blogging..XD

and u know how i usually know if my day would be good?

its when i cycle to uni all the way in gear 3...

LOL...lame i know...

but hey... its quite hard sometimes and i would have to shift to gear 2 to help me lazy bum... i dunno why... perhaps its just one of the hazards of being obese? XD

im NOT that fat okay...

1 comment:

Andrea Kong said...

Not fat? RIGHHHHHHTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT =P

Wah, gear 3? not bad. I cycled with hao yi once and I turned it to lowest gear. Still felt tired. haha