Tuesday, March 31, 2009

its 1am

and coincidentally the song playing on my laptop is "Now That You're Near"

the chorus sings

now that You're near
everything is different
everything is different Lord
i know im not the same
my life You've change
i wanna be with You
i wanna be with You

thank GOD... second part of my week is done.
i started out clueless but He gave me clues....
i have to sleep coz i have more tmr morning...

i was very afraid how the night would turn out
i was fighting in my heart
it was a real battlefield
i had no peace, no focus, i couldnt do anything
but the night came
and suddenly i knew i am ready to take the night
and somehow i knew everything is gonna be alrite

because we now walk in the light
we cant possibly go wrong anymore
and i thank GOD for u
i dont have the answers as to why all these happen
it caught me by surprise too
but i do know this

the end will justify the pain it took to get us there (smiley J....XD)

No comments: