Monday, June 8, 2009

........first of all

OMG

my dear mummy.... u are so gullible~!!

okay background check....

few days back i posted this as my msn and facebook pm

"Richard Lee is signed, sealed, but not delivered cause i got quarantined.."

the following few days i have been receiving miscalls from home.. i thought it's just again concern for me and so on...

mana tau (who knew)....

just now
mum: u got swine flu ah? u got quarantined?
me: T_T

LAUGH OUT LOUD

In case some of you who doesnt share the same sentiment and taste as me in music, Signed, Sealed, Delivered is a classic okay... HOW CAN U NOT KNOW THE SONG??

but it's okay.. im very touch-ed..thanks for ur concern, mummy =)

and yes jess, it's touch-ed... maybe its a KL thing... but then again, im not surprised u dunno that slang... after all u dont even rmb mee rebus..!! lol

anyway... i tot i'd share with u what i did last night... it's my manifesto =) (yes, those who dunno but still curious, google it..) i hand drew the whole thing... i kinda like it..=) my last submission this semester...

both sides of the paper

the instructions on how to fold the paper

the sequence of hold u read the manifesto

and it stores up in a cookie jar!! =)

and if u fold it up at an angle, it forms a house..!! cool huh..=D


what's next is the dreaded ONE and ONLY PAPER...=P

oh... and i watched the Sound of Music again today..=D Part of my 'after-a-whole-night's-work' treat...

i think the last time i watched it i was only a boy who still wets his bed..lol

watching it made me cry..awwww....dunno why....

i cried while they sang Do-A-Dear...can u believe it??? lol.... and Sixteen going on Seventeen as well... and many others... dunno la...

i am special... =P (bite me)

but seriously... it's just either the movie is really that powerful... or there's something about that show that really touched something deep within...

i cried for no good reason!!!

i mean Do-A-Dear is a happy song la for crying out loud (hey u know what, we can start a new thing..instead of lol let's have col - cry out loud ..=D...)

anyway

my love goes out for Johnson Oen and his family who lost their grandfather... so sorry i couldn't be there at the funeral.. i wanted to... but it clashed with my submission time..=S

i find myself entering into mylie cyrus mode lately... i will break into karaoke with God... i guess i just need it at this very point of time... but hey... a closing word 4 everyone..=)

if you catch hell, don't hold it..
if you're going thru hell, don't stop..!!

- Ron Kenoly -

2 comments:

Andrea Kong said...

You're so creative! I like what you did =)

Anonymous said...

hEYA!! awesome work!!

I know wat u were saying when u said touch-ed!! ehehe,,it is juz that I dont say it like u do.thats all!! ahahha...lol..TOUCH-ED!

mISS J