Saturday, June 6, 2009

i was looking thru some old documents that i wrote back in my days at taylor's... it was just assignments really... i was re-reading my work... coz i got kinda stuck at my current work...and for some strange reason... i wrote this particular sentence down... i dunno why...but i did... i guess i wasn't really focusing on my draft at that very point of time... but it's like astho i was writing it for me to read, for me right now, at 2009... when this was written, it was 2006...

There are things in life where u have to let go and trust God for the best.. But trust me.. it will NEVER turn out the way we perceive ‘best ‘ to be


indeed, what is best? i will never know... even more increasingly i feel that God is teaching me to have faith in Him and just let go... but even more increasingly i realize how much i do not have faith to let go....

Lord help me to let go, with all my heart soul and mind and not hold anything back but to just let go...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW!the verse is written in 2006!=) Richie! God is so amazing huh! I am sure that verse came at such a pefect time! Yea, lets all trust in HIM and no matter what happens!

miss J