Saturday, June 20, 2009


Sitting all alone in my room
Thinking that the worlds let me down
All I ever wanted to do is to trust someone to always be around
I've had a lot of lessons to learn from
Some of them hit me so hard
And (but) I keep believing that someday you will see

That I am not alone

so smile, sing, dance..
do whatever you want
know that the fact is i am not alone

i have a friend
a very special one
we go karaoke together
we do the miley cyrus dance together
we take walks up and down the streets
we race each other to and from uni
we get confused over how to cook my lunch of the day
we party hard every friday night
we stay up all night eating marshmallows
we get lost together while taking tram
we complain about ridiculous movie ticket prices all the time
we go crazy over yummy purple jackets
we fall asleep in each other's arms
we laugh together
we cry together
we rule the world together

my friend is the ardent fan at the bleachers
my friend is the girl with that secret love letter
my friend is the footsteps beside me in the sand
my friend is the one living inside my heart

so smile, sing, dance..
do whatever you want
know that the fact is

i will not be alone =)




No comments: