Thursday, June 4, 2009

dear you

do you see what u made me do? i tried to speak but u silenced me... i tried to show you what works but u put me aside... i tried to help but u think im too dominating... so what is a soul to do but to just stay silent?

but hey you

look around you... all the opportunities that you are missing... all the possibilities that you are passing... look around you...it's there!!! grab it!!! but no, maybe you are too comfortable... maybe you are too afraid... maybe everything has turn all too familiar....

but do u know?

i stand here among you every week... sometimes i feel i dunno wat to say... i feel afraid... afraid to say the wrong things... afraid to push you around... so i watch my words... i watch my face... sometimes i just dont bother... but i cant

i dont even know why i bother... after all it has only been 4 months... but i am now so attached to you that when part of you actually wants to leave... i feel sad... really sad... sad cos i know i am not in the position to do anything... so i just sit back and watch...

but hey you

will u let me speak? will u hear me out?

maybe it doesnt have to end this way after all.....

*** when i say you, it doesnt refer to anyone in specific... not at all.... you are me, i am u, we are the body...

No comments: