Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Damn you bastard child
The ghost of my past
That still lurks in the corners of my mind

I curse the day you were born
I curse the day i gave life to you

You came to me in the form of a secret
Disguised yourself in innocence
And took root in my mind

Inch by inch i allowed you to stay
With every thought i entertained
i allowed myself to fall captive to your chains

years! years! i have laid motionless
years! years! i have stayed complacent
but no more!

you know i have a future!
you damn well know i have a purpose!
you bloody well know that you are afraid of what i can become!

so you haunt me in my memory
steal me in my dreams
but i am done playing games!

I curse the day you were born
I curse the day i gave life to you

Now i understand even more why i am given this gift
To cry along with the lost...
To show them there is still a hope...
That a God still cares
A God who loves them so much that He came to die for their sins
Sins that they thought they should be the one to die for
Sins that I thought I should be the one that should be dead for
But love unfathomable came, and gave itself for us
so that we may live
so that I may live
and yes! I WILL LIVE...

yes! be afraid! be very afraid!
cos I am coming!!
i am coming even stronger than ever!!
and you will NOT BRING ME DOWN!!

The end will justify the pain it took to get us there


Do not rejoice over me, my enemy
When I fall, I will arise
When I sit in darkness
The LORD will be a light to me
Micah 7:8

****

Close my eyes
Falling on my knees
The hope that’s inside
An overwhelming peace

As time’s slowing down
Your soft spoken words
On my heart left a stain
Though no one’s around
And everything’s broken
Your beauty remains
And I realize the reason You came

Hallelujah
Hallelujah
Hallelujah

Shedding a tear
The taste becomes stale
‘Cause this is why I’m here
The scar of a nail

Heaven has the pleasure of having You here
Nothing can measure the love that You share
Angels sing welcome home
Welcome home

And this is what I’ll sing for You
And this is what I’ll sing for You
Oh

Hallelujah
Hallelujah
Hallelujah

Heaven has the pleasure of having You here
Nothing can measure the love that You share
I realize the reason You came

Hallelujah by Krystal Meyers


*back to normal blogging*


I really like this song... kinda fell in love with it accidentally... something about girls that can rock the guitar turns me on...(omgosh... sounds so wrong..lol) but yea... like how i always fancy ppl like Katy Perry, Avril Lavigne, Michelle Branch...Krystal Meyers?....lol....

i still wanna go see Katy Perry tho... anyone? =( *sobs*


well i apologize if you were horrifically astounded by what i wrote up there... it's just one of those moments.. when you really feel like gutting the devil's belly? yea.. one of those... it was very intense... haha... i was staring at the screen most of the time... with tears clogging up my eyes... those were genuine emotions...XD


but ah well, i learned my lesson today.. dont be complacent.... the devil knows.... and he will attack in every possible direction... what pastor preached last last week was very true... the belt of truth and the breastplate of righteousness... i need em more....


like Jesus, getting baptised in Holy Spirit was just one part of my journey... i still need to go thru the wilderness... still need to face my demons.... and like Jesus, i should counter the attacks with the Word of God... and not just try by my own will... cos we fail all the time...


it's just that well, things are starting to look well around here... i was telling a friend last night, that everything seems to be turning out well and exciting... so exciting that i grew a tad complacent.. and he struck...ah...well... no more... i will be prepared.. i will guard my heart..=)


long holidays are bad for richard lee... im growing lazy... cant wait for uni to start again....haha...XD

1 comment:

Tuki_Lee said...

can someone pls follow my bro to this katy perry thing? or i think he will regret it his whole life. XD