Monday, July 27, 2009

FIRST DAY OF UNI (AGAIN)

July is coming to an end already...

Time passes by so fast.. but when i come to think of it... I have learned a lot.. Grown a lot...

In a way i think life now makes a lot more sense... and my existence has got more meaning... because this time around it is up to me to make my own life...

No more living under the shadow of somebody else.. no more living on the faith of somebody else.. on the providence of somebody else... no more reaping the blessings of someone else's toil...

Time to make my own life... wear my own armour... fight my own battles....

And in a way.. life makes more sense this way... more meaning.. with a sense of purpose...=)

I feel that this year God is really teaching me faith... and it is very surprising how far i have gone in this department... to learn to let go...

Letting go... one of the hardest things i can do... i have an uncertainty avoidance personality, so what can i do? haha... i tend to wanna take control... and i guess in many ways when i am not in control... it scares me....

but it's amazing how much i have learned to let go.... and learning to have faith and not be afraid...

Staying all alone with house parents i never met before
Living by myself in a strange and foreign country
Adapting into a new school system
Writing my first research paper
Learning to control and manage my finances
Joining a church full of people i never knew
Learning to surrender my heart, my whole heart
Learning to seek God for an answer
Learning to be at peace with whatever God's answer will be, He still loves me and He's got it all planned out

and i guess in the same way

I am learning to be at peace that God will provide me with a job here

this is going to be a crazy semester...

the heat is ON..!!!!

No comments: