Saturday, October 24, 2009

Ed asked me last night..
"How do you see yourself in church in the next five years?"

I smiled...
There are certain things in life that happens, and you just can't help but smile...

Things like.. watching a person grow..
helping them every step of the way...
from strength to strength...
yes you get annoyed when they dont listen
yes you feel fustrated when you dont really know what to say or do
but oh the joy you get when you see that person rise up
deciding to take a stand
choosing to follow God
and you just see the blessings of God just pouring and pouring and pouring into their lives...
Things like these
Makes you smile

Therefore
I'm proud of you
Proud of who you have been
Proud of who you are
Proud of who you will be

How do I see myself in church in the next five years?
We'll find out
Step by step...

No comments: