Wednesday, October 14, 2009

You make everything beautiful in Your time

I sit on the tram asking why
Is it because I asked too much?
or is it because I didnt ask enough?

i came to a conclusion

from now on i will not ask God for anything
if He wanna bless He will bless
if He wanna take away He can just take away

i dont wanna ask for anything anymore
cos in the end i am not in control
i will do my part
i will try my best
but i guess i will not ask
i will just let Him surprise me

that is so much better than asking for something
and if it doesnt happen, u get dissappointed

i dunno why...
but thru out this week i kept asking
and for some strange reason i felt tht it was wrong
i had tht uneasiness in my heart
telling me its selfish and immature
i dunno why...

so in a way, i didnt really ask for it too
cos at the back of my mind, i felt it was wrong

but is it? is it wrong to ask?
i guess not...
the Bible nevr forbids us to ask
just tht i guess i am just deciding that i will not ask
i will just do my part
i will try my best
and if it's time to bless
He will...

i guess one of the reasons why daffodils and february trees
are just so nice and warm n fuzzy
it's because i didnt ask for them
God dropped em on my doorstep
and i picked em up as i go
and i follow as He leads

yes, i think in the end i took this opportunity for granted
God made it so easy, dropped everything along my path
i took it for granted, and wanted to make it my own
i guess tht's why i felt bad
and i guess tht's why it didnt fall thru in the end

but it was a good experience..
cos it showed me i have what it takes
and i know i almost got there

so, it's decided

i will do my part
i will try my best
and the Lord will bless
when the time is right

You make everything beautiful in Your time

No comments: