Wednesday, October 7, 2009

first of all

why didnt anyone leave a comment about my last post? haha... is the mention of my father that intimadating? lol or is it not funny? =(

watever~

it's 3am... honestly i cant be bothered going thru the portfolio again.. i'm just so so tired already.. should be fine la... some pages are so boring, i must confess.. but some are just so nice..=) haha.. i guess i will just have to be quick with the boring pages when i am presenting...

OH DEAR GOD, PLEASE LET EM LIKE ME...I'M A NICE PERSON RIGHT?

okay... i am starting to whine.. not good... but I'M JUST SO TIRED...

cant wait for friday..seriously.......


oh.. i just realized... stupid blogger doesnt know how to auto update himself on daylight saving.. tsk...

OK TIME to CRASH..

*side note*

Dearly beloved reader,

i know you love me that is why you are stalking this whiny blog..=) SO.. do me a favour? please pray for me.. this Friday 4PM... is my interview... i dont wanna get my hopes up... but i really do find this company interesting.. and i really like their people... and since they called me back for an interview, i hope they will like me too...

please pray that i will have a clear mind, confident and steady. pray that they will be cheerful and open towards what i have to offer.. i guess ultimately, just help pray that God's hand will be over the entire interview..

amen? amen..=) thank u... will keep u guys informed of what happens

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AJA AJA beefy!!!
I will keep you in prayer! :)