Monday, May 18, 2009

HELLO~! its 2.18am....wah...daddy dont kill me.... XD

lately my sense of time has all been upside down... i wake up to questioning if i had slept at all, only to find that i slept too much... or i stay up SO long... i forgot how much my body misses the touch of my bed... i rmb laying my body down on my beloved bed after 12 hours of torturous architectural brain squeezing and how heavy my head felt when i touched the pillow... it was like ...aahhhh....nice.......

anyway im not here to talk about my fraternization with my beloved...

i realize that i came to miss alot of ppl along the way as i so...blindly walked my life so far... i dunno...its.... bugging me....

of cos, to everything there is a precedent...

this morning we (cathy desmond and i ) went to church with our neighbour - aunty margerie and her youngest son daniel... dan has his own sets of problems... for his privacy i will not disclose much info on this public domain... but his mother has been praying for him... praying that he find God real once again... life gave him many reason to stop believing... i might end up abandoning my faith as well if i went thru what he went thru... u never know... im just grateful i dont have to go thru em... but he did...and in a way..he is lost...

but he is a smart kid... 5th year med student..he dances... plays the french horn and the piano... very pleasant fellow... and he plays tennis (which of cos yours truly doesnt..haha)

but i was just talking to cathy over dinner and i realize how much he needs God altho e may not realize it now... but yea...he does..so so much... and i felt grateful... grateful that the youths at Reach was there to welcome him and to take an interest in him... i was touched, altho i have only met dan twice... but i knew somehow, it was a great seed that we have planted in his heart... whether or not he comes back thats not up to us... but at least we were there for God to use us...

i sent a msg to thank everyone after that... everyone that came to talk to him...will even mentioned he'd follow up on dan... thats really good to hear =)

but dan got me thinking...or rather he reminded me of all the ppl i have come to miss... not miss as in missing em... but i missed them..gone... no more chances or rather i allowed the chances to slip by... ppl like..

cheryl see
yes, i have been thinking about her... been wondering how is she and how has she been doing... what has she become and what will she be in the future... i will never ever forget her maybe becos of the circumstances in which our lives collided... but really, hows cheryl.. i dunno... havent speak to her for ages...

amanda low
she was the gal that passed me the letter at the end of high school... the gal that i never really came to realize how much i have impacted her... and how much i actually meant to her... i still rmb the present she gave me... im stil keeping it...in my room back home... but how is she now? hows her relationship with her bf? i dunno... i havent seen her in ages...

yue seng
the fella that somehow always sat behind me for my two years at KB... that fella that was always the perceived outcast of the class... the fella that was always the center of bullies and jokes amongst classmates... that fella with the awkward behavior...and that contant figetting of his body.... i was there to stand up for him when ever i think i can... but have i done enough? the last i heard, he was at KDU...still as awkward as ever... i wonder how is he doing now... i wonder if i should have spent more time on him....

siew huey
the girl that was my best mate at primary school... the gal that stood up for me when i couldnt fend for myself... the gal that was the only real fren i had all along at primary school... the gal who tried to maintain contact with me ever since we parted ways for our seperate secondary education... how she tried... but i didnt even bother making an effort to maintain it... but till the day i was about to leave for australia, she never forgotten about me... she called... but we never met...never got around to it.... till now i have never met her... i wonder how is she doing... wonder why didnt i take effort to reach out to her....

many more... many more faces... some with names... some with names i have forgotten...

sometimes i think i move on too fast...yes i do wallow in the pain... but i move on... i will meet new ppl... warm up to them... and just move on... now i think maybe i move on way too fast....

but i guess this will make me and teach me to appreciate my friends even more...

i am so happy to see all the familiar faces at youth lately... and when one is missing... i realize i get anxious... i'd wanna know why... i'd wanna know how he or she is doing...why didnt the person come for youth... i realize i care more now...in a way...

but in all honesty...youth is all that makes melbourne interesting now... everything else is just so....boring.... if not for these people.... i guess i wouldnt mind leaving melbourne without a second thought.... but yea... this is my family now... and i think im begin to love em...=)

1 comment:

Andrea Kong said...

awww.
You just made me think about my old friends.
But even if you don't know what's going in their lives. God knows. He will care for them.
Some you may have touched their lives, some you may have not. But God can use so many other people to touch theirs now. And the best thing you can do is pray for them =) It is the best. "For everytime I pray, I move the hands of God. My prayer does the things my hands cannot do"
So don't worry about them, just pray for them. God will do the rest. You do your part In Aust now. And maybe touch Dan's life? =)