Saturday, May 9, 2009

My son, do not forget my law
But let your heart keep my commands

For length of days and long life

and peace they will add to you


Let not mercy and truth forsake you

Bind them around your neck

Write them on the tablets of your heart

And so find favor and high esteem

In the sight of God and man


Trust in the Lord with all your heart

And lean not on your own understanding

In all your ways acknowledge Him

And He shall direct your paths


(and it goes on....
)

Proverbs Chapter 3

i woke up this morning to get this done... it was easy i guess... but when i sat to write down my wishes to my mum.. it was kinda hard.... i tried not to be emotional... but how can one not be in situations such as this...

to my dear mother, this is for u.... hopefully grace doesnt mess up the printing...lol

My dear mother


The image of you reading Proverbs 3 to me the day I flew to Australia never left my mind. It is as vivid as ever because those were the words that gave life to this barren soul. Because of your love for your son, today he is growing even more in God than you can ever imagine. Because of your unceasing love for your son, today he is a better man. I’m sorry that I couldn’t spend mother’s day with you this year, and probably for the next few more years down the road. But I do promise you that one day we will celebrate mother’s day again, together as one big family. Till that day comes, always know that your son misses you and loves you very very much…


Your son, with love

Richard Lee

No comments: