Saturday, May 2, 2009

tonight while Agnes prayed i couldn't help but smile the moment her words left her lips

"You will make all things beautiful in Your time..."

i guess it just made the night all so much easier... i didnt really bothered being bothered... it got easier, definitely... to just be myself and to just let go... to face that smile and choose to acknowledge in my heart that You are smiling back down on me...=)

i must say tho that during practice i was extraordinarily quiet... lol.... cos SOMEBODY claims that i talk too much... that respect should be given to the person in charge... in this case turned out to be wil... so i kept queit.. andrew was always on the edge tho... wih big hand gestures and escentric expressions... but somehow no one had a problem with that... which begged the question, am i doing it wrong? why doesnt he get the cold shoulder? ah i dont wanna care... as long as the arrangement is done correctly... altho i must say i kept queit for most parts and there is something missing...and true enough.... wil did pull me aside at the end of the night and asked me if i thought there was something wrong... haha... oh well....

and after that i had a LOOOOONNNGGGG chat with uncle frankie.... i thought of u know just being nice and say hi and all and u know have an inteest in his life and all... but wah... he kept on talking and talking and talking...lol.... i couldnt really stop him...lol.... he actually has facebook! and i added him already...haha

i think tmr is going to be fun... tmr is going to be very fun... =)

i actually told some of them that i have something up my sleeves this sunday... and kept them guessing... haha... im SO enjoying this...hehe.... be prepared for my total randomness...=D

***

and since im feeling a little old school... this is for you, where ever you are, no matter what you are doing... just know that i am thinking of you (and by 'you' i mean every one of u, not that it matters..)

You don't run with the crowd
You go your own way
You don't play after dark
You light up my day
Got your own kind of style
That sets you apart
Baby, that's why you captured my heart

I know sometimes you feel like you don't fit in
And this world doesn't know what you have within
When I look at you, I see something rare
A rose that can grow anywhere (grow anywhere)
And there's no one I know that can compare

What makes you different, makes you beautiful
What's there inside you, shines through to me
In your eyes I see, all the love I'll ever need
You're all I need, oh girl
What makes you different, makes you beautiful to me

You got something so real
You touched me so deep
You see material things
Don't matter to me
So come as you are
You've got nothing to prove
You've won me with all that you do
And I wanna take this chance to say to you

What makes you different, makes you beautiful
What's there inside you, shines through to me
In your eyes I see, all the love I'll ever need
You're all I need, oh girl
What makes you different, makes you beautiful to me


You don't know how you touched my life
Oh in so many ways I just can't describe
You taught me what love is supposed to be
It's all the little things that make you beautiful to me

What makes you different, makes you beautiful
What's there inside you, shines through to me
In your eyes I see, all the love I'll ever need
You're all I need, oh girl
What makes you different, makes you beautiful to me


Everything you do is beautiful
Love you give shines right through me
Everything you do is beautiful
Oh, you're beautiful to me


What Makes You Different (Makes You Beautiful To Me) by The Backstreet Boys

No comments: