Thursday, May 7, 2009

please indulge me

(minutes before i am writing this post)

me: helo?
sis: helo? ko?

me: helo~! =)

sis: are u sleeping?
me: *snooorrrrreeeee*

sis: *giggles* stop la

me: *snnnorreeee* *snore snore* *snnnoorrreeeee*

sis: wei, stop la

me: *snore*
sis: *giggles* are u planning to do anything for mother's day?
me: *snore snore snore* (i dont know)

sis: what? eh i dun understand la...
me and sis: hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaaha


*fast forward*

sis: okay bye
me: bye~!

sis: bbyyyeeee

me: byebye!

sis: byeeeee

me: bye~!

sis: *giggles* eh this is so wrong... im not even talking to my boyfren...!!

me: yea..hahaha.... 'you put down first; no, you put down first; no, yoouuu put down first'....

sis: *giggles*

me: *giggles*

sis: bye... im realy putting down the phone wan ah

me: bye.....

sis: .......
me: hello? ......hello?
sis: ........
me: oh great, she really did hang up...hahaha



just thought i'd share with you how random both of us can be...=)

missing u my dear sister..=)


2 comments:

Tuki_Lee said...

haha! okay that was weird? but i dn believe u post it here!

Andrea Kong said...

You two are impossibly cute to be true. LOL.
BYE BYE BYEEEE
Oh, great she hung up already.

LOL
LOL