Thursday, May 7, 2009

Dear You

will you take my hand and scream till the night falls away?
will you dance with me, tipsy and bare footed, under the pouring rain?
will you run with me, pausing to catch a breath, only to taunt me for another round?
will you take a drive with me along hillsides and seasides, as we watch the sun take rest?
will you sit with me under candle lights and paper birds as we count the time away?
will you lie with me under the vast night sky and count the stars one by one?
will you sit next to me under the summer sun, bedazzled by the rainbow in the sky?
will you stand with me at the edges of the beach as the waves bury our feet in the sand?
will you sing with me and laugh ourselves silly at the end of the day?
will you scream and jump with me when you have finally reached the top?
will you pass me that tissue box as you pretend to be crying as well, as we watch a soapy movie?
will you wake me up in the morning with Honey Stars in your hair?
will you let me sing to you even when you know i'd mess it up anyway?
will you let me hold your hand even when all is crashing down on you?
will you let me see you even when you dont feel deserving anymore?
will you pick me up even when i have given u a reason not to?
will you pray with me, every night before we lay to rest, every morn before we rise to live?
will you wait with me, everyday till the day we meet again under that february tree?
will you know that i am here? always here...everyday here....

but unfortunately, dear you, you don't exist..........=) and i guess it doesnt matter....because perfection is not mine to deserve.... i will just settle for warm and fuzzy, i guess...=)


No comments: