Friday, May 1, 2009

Well you thought you let go, but you’re still hanging on
Mother earth’s slowing down, she’s still spinning around
And we-eee, are gettin dizzy

I’ll drop out of the race for more personal space
Cuz the rocket’s we're in, get’s so cold and I miss your skin
that’s just how I’m feelin.

No unreachable itch, if you hemorrhage I’ll stitch
You are tears, I’m a cheek,
I’m a pail on your boat with slow leaks

out to sea for weeks

You’re my shirt, I an arm
I’m the tick, you’re the bomb
You’re the L and the V, I’m the O and the E, and we…
Am I speaking clearly?


I don’t understand why we can’t get close enough
I want your kite strings tangled in my trees all wrapped up
I don’t understand why we can’t get close enough
I’ll be the comets that are fallin from the sky you light up

Because I don’t understand why we can’t get close enough
I’ll miss the shivers in my spine every time that we touch.

Excerpts from Closer by Jars of Clay

i guess this song reminds me of God's longing to be loved by me, but somehow i just wouldn't get closer...

Dear Lord, teach me to fall in love with You instead, like for real...
i wanna stop dreaming dreams of fantasy that may not ever come true...
i wanna wake up to realities of Your eternity...

i know i gave my first love away long time ago... but will You be my first love all over again? will You show me the secrets of Your heart..? like a lover only would?

the key between the pages is no longer there anymore... i gave it back.... but the marks left by the key is there... reminding me every time i flip the pages...

but let my heart sing of songs from you... if i am the capitals, will You be my cursive? i want to for in love with You, but i just dont know how...

but maybe like before... i am trying too hard? then help me let go....

but i think more importantly, help me understand why would You give and take away? its just no fun getting over it... i just wished You'd have a better way to teach me things...

but i know u have Your own reasons... just help me let go.... especially in times when i feel nostalgic.... @_@"" why do i have to e so sentimental?? gah..!! haha...=(

No comments: