Friday, April 3, 2009

All of my life
In every season
You are still God
I have a reason to sing
I have a reason to worship

I will bring praise
I will bring praise
No weapon formed against me shall remain
I will rejoice
I will declare
God is my victory and
He is here

The Dessert Song, Hillsong Australia

FIRSTLY, YYYYYYAAAAAAYYYYYYYY... MY LAPTOP IS OKAY ~!!!! ... i seriously wonder what happened last two nights then.. why did it just freak out on me..hmm....

anyway

thats the song of the week for me..

it speaks volume.. especially the chorus and the bridge...

i have too many things to share... but perhaps another time...

now all i need is sleep.... goodnight ppl...

1 comment:

Crystal Gan said...

These lyrics spoke to me too when I 1st heard the song =) As usual, you are always sleep deprive. Please do take care of yourself. Sleep tight! =)