Tuesday, April 28, 2009

You light up my life
You give me hope
To carry on
You light up my days
and fill my nights with song

You Light Up My Life by Debbie Boone

for some strange reason this was the background music this time around... i mean like... HELLO???? i was like rushing up and down because the printer was giving me problem... the cycle here was brain freezing and i actually forgot that i have to submit thru the online system..!! my mind was like AAAAHHHHH...!!!

but yet at the back of my mind...

You light up my life
You give me hope
To carry on
You light up my days
and fill my nights with song

T_T"""""

and somehow... memories of my mother kept coming back... especially her words, " i married your father because he is a man of integrity.."

u know i never forgot those words.. one of those things i will never ever forget... cause sometimes i feel like i am not a man of integrity, yet...

of all the things that i picked up from my father....there are two things in my life i am yet to pick up

1) his impetuous fussiness with being tidy...XD
2) his integrity

and i asked myself... will u be a man of integrity? to keep to your word and never look back?? to mean what you say and do what u mean... to live by the principles of God... and not to ever be swayed by the temptations of the world...

this is my father

and honestly, all i really wanna do.. is to hear him say at the end of the day that he is proud of me...(gosh im tearing again.... but im in the comlab!!! richard.... !!) well... not that he never did say that... but it is my heart's desire... to make my father proud of who i am and who i will become...

i know life here has changed me so much... it has only been 2 months... but i know i have grown alot...and one of the things i know God is teaching me is to keep to my promises...

to be a man of integrity

No comments: