Monday, April 27, 2009

images.. in my head...
like moving pictures... they display the life of a boy learning to be a man
images... called forth by songs of nostalgia...
images.. rendered by love, hate and everything in between...

today i made 2 promises...
1 to myself that i will start living
the other to a fren that i will start moving

today i made 1 discovery
that i have found my niche... or somewhat something that will be it...its a circle, consisting of amelin, jessica, andrew, david, will and myself and lastly one very special one...

why special u may ask... special because this one will take time... perhaps now all we see is a silhouette of an invisible person... but in time i know it will peal off one by one.... and all will be whole again

to that very special person, if u ever be reading this, thank you for your patience endurance and love... it has been a great inspiration.. really... u made me wanna be a much better person... not for myself...but for God... so as we take our separate journeys from now on... just always rmb that u will never be forgotten...=) and when the day comes that u need a fren, just always rmb i am always here...

to amelin, if you are reading this, only two person in the whole world ever told me that my song got stucked in their heads... a gal called charmaine back in high school... and u..=) and the fact that Chocolate Sundae could be stucked in ur head to the point where it annoys u..lol...i count it a joy and honour..=)

to miss J~!! yoyoyo... lol... u have been a great inspiration and joy... honestly... i always felt at home talking to u... ur stance and ur smile..lol.... its infectious...=) i am glad that u loved the pre-chorus that went "cause it feels like home when i'm with u..." cause it does feel that way when i am with u... so i guess that part of the song is for u then..=)

andrew brotha.... i know you wouldnt be reading this cos u have no idea this exist... but still... ur mouth, to me, is the most fascinating thing... u eat u talk and u sing... and u do all three so well its amazing..... u eat like a cow... joke like the lame and sing like a kareoke box... hehe...kidd...but true! lol.... and us forming a band? why not? but "firm foundations"? as the name? nah... too tacky

giang... if u are reading this... who would have known that we broke our ice talking about that down-tuned guitar of urs... and how we had some common ground after all as "sensitive men" eh? lol... i shall see how spontaneous you would get this sunday...=)

and lastly

will... i know you wouldnt be reading this as well cos u have no idea it exist... but still who would have known u'd turn out to be coincidental pillow buddie...lol.... for all the times we've shared, you have been very interesting... its very interesting how God has used u to teach me lessons that i believe i will rmb for the rest of my life...



today i would like to qoute a few people who got me thru the night

Dada: (paraphrased, very..)
Rmb how you always told me that u never really had frens that last cos u were always transitioning from one skul to the next and from skul to college? so this is no different. frens come and go, richard, always rmb that...

Serene:
but my principle is...no matter where I am, I'll give my all, meet ppl, form emotional connections, love ppl, dislike ppl etc, irregardless of how long/short i'm going to be there

Andrew Ng:
I always believed that birthdays are the best time to bless people


to end it all....
and I quote myself:
it will be the best time ever, this i promise myself..=)


goodnight people....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Mr R,

I am so priviledged to be considered as part of ur niche with some of the youths!!lol.. It is good u r feeling at home in rEACh church!! ehehe.. enjoyed the chocolate sundae song!! lol..now I know y u ask me whther I like choco sundae!! lol..it was a pleasant suprise! thanks!! lol..Oh ya, thanks for coming to my birthday dinner as well! Hope u had fun!! hehehe..lol..Someone's birthday is coming realll sOOoon! ehehe

Miss J-Whatever! lol