Wednesday, April 29, 2009

will u please pardon my manners but..

WHY IS IT SO FREAKING COLD???????

ahem.. okay... now back to the real me

=)

I HAVE A NEW SONG...=)

yes i believe that the song-writer in me has re-emerged from the sunken depths of the old richard.... it's alive..!!

(yea i know ..." T_T"""" " rite? yea okie..)

but i need a guitar...argh.... and i cant possibly be asking for matt's all the time.... WHY DIDNT I BRING MINE HERE???

=(

yea but its like i have a song to sing everyday now... dunno why....

actually... i do know why... the songs that i write are always from a heart that is close to God... i never believe that i write songs because i dont.. i just dont... i dont have any theory knowledge neither do i really understand the mechanisms of song-writing... but all i do know is how to pick up the guitar and sing... and the songs will just come... at its own pace at its own time... and the lyrics never really needed to be pushed.. because they will just come as well...

so u can say that my songs are a relfection of my walk in God... and if i am dry... no songs will ever come.. even if i try... thats just how it works... thts why i never really wanna take credit for songs that i write... cos i know its not me.. its never me...

anyway... the title of this song is "I'll Sing.." ...=) its really fun as well.... not ur conventional praise song..hehe... cant wait to get it finished on the guitar!!

i dont realli have the lyrics yet ... i only have the melody... but i already know what its gonna say... cos it was born from a heart that just wanted to sing... in every circumstances... in every insecurity...in every confusion... sing..=) in every celebration.. in every living second... sing..just sing ... =)

i dunno why am i so happy.. but "doing the right thing isnt always easy, but it is always right.."

right? =)

No comments: