Monday, April 27, 2009

i woke up this morning realizing what i had just done

i made two promises last night and it will be a real challenge to keep to

cos we all know the easy thing is to just curl up, not move, and start whining...

cos there are stil things about the problem that i still dont qite get... things that are yet to be explained.... and its so easy to get pushed off track when these questions arises again and again...



but during devo this morning i stumbled upon this

He who heeds the word wisely will find good, and whoever trusts in the LORD, happy is he.
Proverbs 16:20

and somehow i knew i need not be afraid... cos if it is happiness that i seek, and stop giving myself a reason to whine, then all i need to do is trust in God... to heed His word... and to always remember His promises over my life...



my mum used to nag me about a single prayer all my life, and somehow i never really came around to it until i landed here... and i guess the time when i was most sincere in that prayer was last night.. cos for the first time, i had no idea who that girl might be anymore...

i would like to think that i know.. but nothing is ever what it seems these days...

i once thought i knew everything.. or rather.. i wanted to know everything.... but it just made things worse..so now i will just rather know nothing... i rather stand back in line and stay in line... so much more simpler... dont have to ask any more questions... just wait for my turn.. and just live my life out loud...

already i can see that God is working in me, as though tugging in my heart, saying hey I provided a way out already.. take it...=) and so yea i am taking it

i have a plan and a purpose over my life, and there is no stopping me now... =)

dear friend, i promised u last night that i will start moving... this bunny takes his first step this morning...

dear me, i promised u last night to start living... this bunny takes his first smile this morning...

dear God, into Your hands i commit my spirit once again...

No comments: