Sunday, April 26, 2009

I was tired of waiting
Playing all the games and
Living in a place that was not for me
So I thought it was time
For me to get what's mine
And to do it all, everything I dreamed
What I thought was the best of me turned to be
All the worst I could find

If I run to you
Will you hold me in your arms forevermore
If I run to you
Will you hold me in your arms forevermore

Now I got a feeling
That I've got to leave and
Find a way back to where I came from
Though I don't deserve it
I know it's unheard but
Living here without you, my life is done
I confess that I shouldn't have run from you
Now I know I was wrong

Nowhere to run to
And no one to turn to
I'm dying out here on my own
Long before I even thought of returning
Your arms are wide open
Waiting for me to come home

If I run to you
Will you hold me in your arms forevermore
If I run to you
Will you hold me in your arms forevermore

Run To You by Third Day


on the walk home today
i made a promise to myself
i will stop whining

i will stop trying
i will stop running
and start living

and it begins today

i apologize for being so negative in my previous post... i FINALLY sat down with geoffrey today and i had a very honest talk with him... and let's just say the intervention that was looking for happened...=)

so i decided that i am changing my plans for this weekend..=)

so wat if ppl dun really know me... so wat if they wouldnt know how to throw a surprise party for me... so wat if they dun end up meeting wat my grand plans were last time... so wat? =)

richard has a new plan..=D

i dunno how relevant this plan will be... but it will be fun if it happens..=D

on saturday i am going to wake up with a big smile on my face... why? cos i am not going to do any homework that day..lol...

sleep in till 10ish... get up wash up hop on the train and all the way to hoppers crossing i will go...

meet shazza and start having fun with ....well lets just say it will be a surprise..=D very reddd
surprise...=D or brown red..which ever is nicer.. i think..lol

im guessing it will prolli take up the whole day.... if i get the time to kick around or bounce around a bit i guess i will? it really depends i guess...

then i will head back... and i think i wanna meet euric, marc, and muiz for hot chocolate at brunetti's ..=D

then i will call it a night...

then.... hmm...but then HOR... i have another plan... but maybe i cant do this for sunday...hmm oh well i will just tell u...

i will wake up ...with a big fat grin..=D

dress up as planned in the previous post i did before... but the difference happens in church...

i will go to EVERYBODY and offer free hugs !!! =D and shamelessly go around telling em, "its my bday today...wana a free hug??"...LOL...=) i seriously wanna do tht...=)

and then i may go for a movie.. but i wouldnt go alone.. i will bring some of my frens... stil thinking who to call tho...hehe...

erm after tht we will go to a japanese restaurant..!! why?? cos i wanna play that sushi chant song game thingie... (lat lat sau si) =D i mean like WE HAVE TO PLAY IT...lol... i am gonna go crazy that day...hehe....just have to make sure tht every one tht comes can speaking cantonese i guess..hehe....

then comes the most random part of the night. i wanna go to a park.... lay down a mat... everyone lie down on it...staring at the clear night sky.... and scream...lol like seriously SCREAM..=) like there is no tmr... like we are free.... i know i wanna shout that "I AM FREE...!!!!".....=D

go home after tht and talk my parents online... wave at max...sleep

i will stop whining and start living... =) it will be the best time ever, this i promise myself..=)

but then... who am i gonna invite? hmm..... will u come? =)

1 comment:

giang said...

sounds like a night of randomness x 100 It will be good ;) romantic? laying on the grass under a star lit sky.