Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Day 18 Till That Day

i have to be honest

when i sat there next to Jessica and when she told me that hers is already around the corner, i had not the faintest idea or thought about mine at all..it is as though it is not important, as though i have forgotten all about it...

and when she asked me about mine.. i just blurt out mine to her without an ounce of emotion or care or anything at all... i was just oblivion to what could be coming next...

and when she drew the connection and pointed out that hers is so close to mine, then only i realized that hey! its April already... oh yea.... it ....is.... great i guess........

***

i guess ever since i came here, i tried not to think about it... i always had grand plans... yes i did... that doesnt make me girly kayy... and did i mention i thought about how and where i wan my wedding to be? lol.... yes richard is unusual...

but as i was saying... yea i did have plans... like how anita and shazza did it... i wanted the same too... only now things are different... it wouldnt happen, not at all, not anymore...

and i dont expect anything from people... although we all do, dont we? but then i choose not to or rather i convince myself not to cause i know that since i dont bother doing anything for people all along why should i expect the same from others? same same... i accepted that fact of life long ago...

so i made plans..of my own...

since no one knows, i will just keep it that way... kinda weird isnt it going around shouting the date to everyone? lol.... so yea i will just do it all in silent... the heart knows, and that's all that matters...

i guess what i can do is... hmmm....

i will wake up with a smile on my face...

breathe the air of the day...

say a lil prayer for myself...

go for a nice warm bath...

put on that deodorant...

put on that black topmen baseball T aling got me...

put on the pair of jeans i bought with grace at singapore...

that new jumper that is on the way to me now from my family...

that new pair of socks from FOS i bought with aling...

that pair of red and blue nike shoes i bought days before 15th of Feb...

grab my Creative Zen X-Fi that i bought with my love offerings i received back home...

turn to katy perry, my very first album grace bought for me while we were complaining how lousy singapore cinemas are...

slop in my wallet, my motorola v9 ( i dont hate it as much now)

and finally, i guess, would be my very first gold chain passed on from my grandfather to my dad and my dad to me... i know its out of fashion... but i know i wouldnt care...

the result of my dressing that morning would be this mismatch of different clothings... haha... but i dont care... because its what they mean to me that matters...

i will just go to church... worship God and thank Him for the day... thank Him for His faithfulness... have lunch...

and i guess if nothing crops up after that i will take the tram down to Melbourne Central and catch a show... i need at least watch A show... lol....

then maybe go down to safeway... grab a AUD1.90 chocolate muffin and grab one of those wax sticks with a string in them thingie and check out from the cashier and probably head home...

have dinner with cathy and desmond... reside to my room...watch prison break again i guess... most probably my parents would wanna video call me... probably max would be there too... i honestly dun wanna think about this part....

***

and then .... after that i will be doing something... i think... im not telling tho...keke....

***

then i guess when the night is over, i will switch off the lights, light up the room with my lil muffin and that wax stick thingie...sing a song... make a wish... blow the off the light... eat my muffin... brush my teeth... go to bed... say a lil prayer for you... sleep...

***

its not such a bad idea... please dont look at me with cute puppy dog eyes...

every bird has to learn to fly on its own... and since this year marks my transition from childhood to adulthood... i will do just that... i will learn to fly on my own... =)


and i pray God will give me the strength to fly on my own...

***

Please take from me my life
When I don't have the strength
to give it away to You Jesus

Take My Life by Third Day

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i like this.
"You're like an Indian summer
In the middle of winter
Like a hard candy
With a surprise center
How do I get better
Once I've had the best
You said there's
Tons of fish in the water
So the waters I will test"

it's a nice song...the other ones she writes are a little weird...

the big two one. sounds like you have a good plan there :)

Andrea Kong said...

Can't wait for that special day, for that special moment =) It's going to be special no matter what, no matter where you are.

Crystal Gan said...

Aww..wish u were here to celebrate ur big day with us. =) I'm sure it's gonna be a great day for you on that day. =)