Monday, April 20, 2009

am i destroying more than i am building?
have i been building sand castles of imagination and fascination?
while destroying the very pillar of love that has been with me all these while?

funny how a few hours can change things for u
cos a few minutes changed things for me
it has nothing to do with you either
but everything to do with me
and for some strange reason i find myself falling into the abyss again
for some strange reason i am filled with shades of gray again...

how long more will this charade of puppet fools last?
where mindless actors strut and where heartless dancers sway
how long more will this parade of emotions march?
into every street and niche into every corner and zone

i am losing myself all over again...
i just wish my sand castle will not be this feeble...
i just wish my resolution will be stronger...

into Your hands i commit my spirit once again
and as i lay to rest
mend the broken-hearted
and comfort those who mourn

i don't wanna be a monster all over again...please

No comments: