Sunday, April 19, 2009

i believe my life is full of background music... seriously... like there is a song for every moment and every second...

like this morning before i left for church, the background music was

The One by Planetshakers

when i arrived at church....i met that smile... that all familiar smile..=) but i guess i got distracted by the scarf...its just so pretty...lol...couldn't help but wonder how ugly mine is compared to that..haha

anyway, i walked into hall and by then the background music was

Whatever that was on the P&W songlist this morning by RCC

and when we entered free worship and the keyboardist went playing weird things that are just wrong, the background music was

Errrr.....Can U Play Properly? by Richard Lee

followed by

Cricket Sounds by My Annoyed Imagination

but of course i tried to be less bothered and focus on God...

but one thing tho during the alter call, i just felt God tugging in my heart... reminding me of the people around me... and how i should be a light around them... He reminded me of my friend back in Malaysia and how i brought him to Christ but didnt bothered to follow up enough and now he is in trouble... ahh... =(

so i wrote all of their names and went upfront to put em into the box... i just knew God will teach me what to do i guess... i was like how??? especially now im SO worked up by my research paper! .... but then... how He got me started this morning was super random...

Wil went out to pray for his family's salvation, i dunno if tht's the case but im sure... and suddenly, i just felt this big burden fall upon me to pray for his parents... and the words "dont give up" just burned so hard i wanted to cry... i knew then that i had to pray for him... again i hesistated...i kept asking if its really God or is it just me... silly ya i know...lol..... and so i went to him and asked if i could pray for him... but before i did i just told him that i felt very strogly that God is saying dont give up...and as i said it i coldnt help myself, i cried...GOSH...they were not even my own parents, why am i crying??? lol.....but this has happened before... somehow i felt, for that moment, the burden of their hearts, and in this case it was wil's heart... but i am a man u see, so i sucked it in...lol....

one thing tho... small things like these are evidence that Richard is learning to let go already... Richard is now learning to bless and be blessed in church...so, yay!!

after that came the packing of the instruments, i had to help with the arrangement of the tables and chairs for step classes too, and the background music of that time was

Heigh-Ho [from Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs] by Disney

XD

then after that someone annoyed me, like really... lol.... i was like fine! dont tell me then... i don't need to know since it SO not urgent... XD and the background music then was

Mumbles and Gibberish by My Annoyed Imagination



but every story needs a happy ending doesn't it?

so the walk home was

Im walking on sunshine , wooah
Im walking on sunshine, woooah
Im walking on sunshine, woooah
and dont it feel good!!

Walking On Sunshine by Katrina and The Waves





=)

.............................. now back to work.......................

2 comments:

Anita said...

That's really how we became friends isn't it?

as bad as it does sound,

"Are you thinking what i'm thinking?"
"...What are you thinking.....?"
"something's wrong"
...ye-ah..*nod*..i was thinking "it's getting annoying now"

Crystal Gan said...

I like ur very own background music =) So entertaining =D