Sunday, April 5, 2009

I don't wanna be afraid,
I don't wanna run away

I don't wanna be evaded
It's more than I can take

I'm never gonna be the same
I threw it all away
I don't want to be here fading!!!
Just Let go!
Let go! Just Let go! (I don't wanna be afraid)
Let go! (I don't wanna be afraid)
Just let go!

Let Go by Red

Father,

into Your Hands i commit my spirit
let me focus on what really matters
i came here for a reason and a purpose
and perhaps i missed the mark
but today You set it straight again
today my line of sight is clear

yes it was all foolishness
from the very word that i spoke
till the very last step that i took
pure foolishness

but here i am letting go
reaching as i fall
i have nothing left to lose
loving You again
cause its already over now

but let each day be a new life in You
let each moment a blessing from You
and as i am filled
You will empty me again

Into Your Hands i commit my spirit

No comments: